Aluminium Venetian Blinds
- Durable and excellent for controlling light and privacy
- Angled and the tilts present serve a different purpose as tilting the Venetian blind up reflects light towards the ceiling in summer which will keep the rooms up to 10 degrees cooler.
- We typically think of slats fully opened to let in the light or slats fully closed to block out the light.
- Tilt them down in the winter to conserve heat by aiming the light towards the floor and the heat will warm the room as it rises.
- Maximum width 3300mm
- Maximum drop 3600mm
- Maximum coverage area 12m2
- Child safety feature as standard
We offer blades in both 25mm (slimline) and 50mm (classic retro look):
Easy to maintain and install, and allowing for a swift exchange between privacy and light control when needed, venetian blinds are a great asset to any home. We offer blades in both 25mm (slimline) and 50mm (classic retro look):
- Ideal for small and large windows
- Conveniently control the amount of natural light entering your room
- Enjoy an unobstructed view when lifted